St Athan, Wales
Our headquarters are based in St Athan airfield, near Cardiff (ICAO code EGSY). While it has a history as an RAF base, the airfield is now owned by the Welsh government, who have developed a commercial Aerospace Business Park at the site.
- All services are available at our St. Athan base
- Extremely secure airfield, with 24/7 access as required by staff, suppliers and visitors
- Approximately 2 hours drive West of London Heathrow, close to the main East-West motorway M4
- 5 miles from Cardiff International Airport with direct flights from numerous European cities, including services to Dublin, Paris and Amsterdam
- Many of the world’s primary aerospace businesses operate in the local area, including British Airways, Airbus, GE, Nordam
The airfield is managed and operated by Cardiff International Airport – PPR numbers and pilot briefing details can be requested by emailing the Airfield Manager, [email protected].
eCube Solutions Spain is our latest facility, launched in 2019, located at Castellon Airport. This facility has given our customers the choice of another base to send their aircraft for many of the aviation services we do at eCube Solutions.